“I love giving this Mr. and Mrs. Cocktail Glass Set. It’s something you can’t find everywhere that is decorative and useful. I use my set all the time!” - Meg Biram of MegBiram.com
“Not only am I asking for this hilarious yet chic jar by Jonathan Adler myself, I’m gifting it as well! This ‘Uppers’ jar is perfect for the home decor enthusiast, or anyone with a great sense of humor. I hope Santa slips this baby under my tree this year!” Devon Dyer of Devon Rachel Blog
“Giving something personalized makes it that much more special. You also can’t go wrong with jewelry, it always fits!” – Cara McLeay of A Fashion Love Affair Blog
December 17, 2012 10 Comments
Oh isn’t it fun to shop for the man in your life! No sparkles, No paper straws, No polka dot champagne glasses… Trust me I’ve tried, it doesn’t go over so well! ;)
That all being said I actually love shopping for the men! There are so many funky gadgets and amazing accessories for men. Here are some of my favourites I’ve found. I’m especially loving the polka dot bow tie, the perfect finishing touch for Christmas!
1. Flannel Shirt in rused red plaid | J Crew. $79.50
2. How to be a Man | $28
3. Rag & Bone Shot Glasses | $19.99
4. Repp Stripe Thermos | Jack Spade $35
5. Diesel DZ1481 Watch | $275
6. Downing Weekender | Club Monaco $299
7. Derek Lam Skate Board | $99.99
8. Bicycle Rider’s Mug | TOPMAN $12
9. Native Shoes Jimmy Jiffy Black | $90
10. Spotty 5 Pack Socks | TOPMAN $24
11. Silk Bow Tie in Pin Dot | J. Crew $52
12. Terrapin Bike Messenger Pack | Club Monaco $26
13. Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit | $39.50
14. Kibardindesign White & White Clock | The Bay $230
15. Rubber Case for iphone | J. Crew $25
December 13, 2012 4 Comments
One of my favourite parts about Christmas time is the music! I’ll start listening to Christmas music early November and it will never get old! I thought I would share my top 10 favourite Christmas albums with you!
PLUS I want to brag about my Church’s amazing new Christmas Album LIGHT! It’s so fun and fresh you’ll love listening to it all Christmas long! It’s available to preview on iTunes and only $5.95… worth every penny! Plus some of my favourite girlfriends sing on the album, including Stephanie of Lulu & Drew.. listen to track 5- Oh Come Let us Adore Him. (She’s going to kill me for doing that… haha oops Merry Christmas!)
1. LIGHT | Relate Church
2. Rod Stewart | Merry Christmas Baby
3. Faith Hill | Joy To The World
4. Lady Antabellum | On This Winter’s Night
5. Michael Buble | Christmas
6. Christmas with the Rat Pack
7. Celine Dion | These are Special Times
8. Natalie Grant | Believe
9. Mariah Carrie | Merry Christmas
10. Josh Groban | Noel
December 11, 2012 5 Comments
I’ve had such a fun time working together with Brianne from Eva Terez Makeup Design, putting together these Makeup Monday posts! Today sadly we’re at on our last post. Today’s purple look is such a bold statement but can be achieved so easily! And what better time to try a bold look but this Christmas Season- A purple Christmas? We think so! Thank you Brianne for sharing all your favourite makeup products this past 5 weeks! xo
Follow Brianne | Twitter:@EvaTerezMakeup Instagram:@evaterezmakep Facebook:EvaTerezMakeupDesign
2. Mac Mattene Seductive Intent Lipstick $18 | From MAC’s new taste temptation line
3. Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Plum Mascara $19
4. Shiseido Perfect Rouge $25
5. Bobbi Brown Long-wear gel eyeliner purple $22
6. Powder Blush Passionately Tempted $24 | From MAC’s new taste temptation line
December 10, 2012 4 Comments
This might be my favourite wish list of them all! I’m sure most of you are drawn to sparkle, so who wouldn’t want any of these items? And isn’t Christmas time the best time of year to bring out an extra
little ( a LOT!!) bit of glitter and shine?
Aren’t those shoe clips adorable… there is no stopping, bring on the sparkle!
1. Wildfox glitter heart Sweater $107
2. Kate Spade new york Ballet Flats – Trixie $228
3. DKNY Sparkle Strap Watch Gold $135
4. By Boe Leather Reminder Bow Ring $38
5. Emi-Jay Hair Ties $11.99
6. Noir Jewelry Nightfall Crystal Drop Earrings $106
7. Buff Zelda Fringe Drops $32
8. Glitter Iphone Case $9.99
9. Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss Bare Sparkle $23
10. Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss Firefly $23
11. Tiffany & Co. Heart Bracelet $275
12. Martha Stewart Glitter Set $19.99
13. Glitter bomb shoe clips $25
December 5, 2012 8 Comments
And we’re back to Monday! Does anyone else find that time is flying by way too fast? At least we are approaching Christmas, only 3 weeks away! Today we’re back with Brianne of Eva Terez Makeup Design- talking all about your brows! Take it away B!
“Eye brows are the most understated feature of the face… BUT they truly frame your face and eyes!”
I found this awesome one stop shop for eyebrows everything you need in one kit! This kit is good for everyone blondes brunettes etc. and you can mix any shade for your perfect brow color! It also has stencils included so you can get the perfect shape for your face. 1) Too faced brow envy brow shaping and defining kit $35
Here are some other great products if you just need to add a couple things to your makeup bag!
2) Tweezerman Tweezers $22 | Seriously the best tweezers you’ll ever use!
3) Makeup Forever Brow Seal Transparent Gel $18 | Shapes and controls your brows while giving you a long lasting polished look!
4) MAC Brown down eyeshadow $18 | An awesome nutural brown, great for a quick fix, plus you can also use it for eye contour or a smokey eye!
5) Benefit High Brow Glow Aluminizing brow lifting pencil $20 | Place this pencil under the arches of your brows and it will instantly give them a lifted effect!
6) MAC eye brow pencil $15 | Comes in multiple colors and has a very small point so you can draw in fine hairs.. This is a awesome pencil because it doesn’t need a sharpener but still has a good point!
7) MAC 208 Angled brow brush $20 | Small firm brush, perfect with any brow powder to fill in thin spots and give you an awesome shape!
Follow Brianne | Twitter: @EvaTerezMakeup Instagram:@evaterezmakep Facebook:EvaTerezMakeupDesign
December 3, 2012 4 Comments
The Style Common is excited to announce this holidayseason’s most elegant shopping event on December 9th- Alongside Miss Melissa, Closet Full of Nothing and myself. We will be parting with some of our most coveted gently-wornpieces to sell to their Vancouver readers and local fashionistas in the intimate Seasons Room of the Four Seasons.
With the holiday season upon us, this will be a fabulous opportunity forVancouver’s fashion-centric ladies to meet some of their favourite bloggers, nab an amazingpiece or two for upcoming holiday parties and indulge in some delectable treats.
Instead of door prizes, there will be 50 VIP tickets at $20 apiece, whichwill guarantee ticket-holders the opportunity to shop our closets first between 10:30-11:30 a.m.and a gift bag worth approximately $100.
Regular admission tickets are priced at $10 apiece and will guarantee shoppers the opportunity to shop constantly replenished stock throughout the day,snacks and indulge in interactive, seasonal activities at the event.
Sponsors include Bfrend, LOVECOCO, Social Experiment, popchips, christieleighEvents, Christie Graham Photography, Soirette, Bombay Brow Bar and the Four Seasons Hotel.Partial proceeds from ticket sales will go to the St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation.
Hope to see you there!!!
November 30, 2012 1 Comment
As you can image, I have BABY on my mind! My Christmas list has a LOT of baby items on it this year. Do you have a new mommy (to-be) to shop for?? Think of cute items for the new babe, items that will relax/pamper her and cute accessories of course! Shopping couldn’t be any easier… right?
1. Heart One Piece GAP $34.95
2. LOVE you Print $38+
3. Wild Side Skinny Bangle J. Crew $72
4. Chloe Eau de Toilette $64
5. Ciate Paint Pots $15
6. Working from Home ipad sleeve $50
7. Sophie the Giraffe Teether $16
8. Knit Hat $16.95
9. Basket Weave Blanket $25
10. Lip Crayon Box Set $38
November 28, 2012 6 Comments
One of my favourite parts of Christmas is getting all dressed up… including an extra little bit of glam when it comes to makeup! Today Brianne, from Eva Terez Makeup Design will be sharing some of her favourite holiday products to give you that extra sparkle this Christmas season!
1. Deborah Lippmann Holiday Polish $42 | The perfect amount of Holiday sparkle on your nails!
2. Mac ruby Roo lipstick $15 | Extreme matt red lips perfect for the holiday season!
3. Lip Line Perfector Makeup Forever $18| Keeps your red lips in line! Also prevents your lipstick color from bleeding.
4. Cream sparkle eye shadow bobbie brown $24 | Need I say more?
5. Prep and prime highlighter MAC $29 | Gives you a beautiful glow from underneath!
6. Limited Edition Double the bad benifit mascara $29 | For a dramatic lash look!
7. Metallic yellow gold glitter makeup forever $14 | Doesn’t everyone want a little glitter for a holiday party!? Just use a wet brush to apply or mix into a mixing medium formula (mac cosmetics carries one) You can use this product anywhere! I like to add a touch to my lips for a little bit of a glow!
8. Highlighting/ Bronzing Blush Due NARS $24 | Perfect combo for those sharp cheek bones
9. Mac #7 Lashes $16 | Natural length but gives you fuller eyelashes! Beautiful on all eye shapes!
10. Bobbi Brown long wear Gel eyeliner $22 | My favourite gel eye liner ever!!
Follow Brianne | Twitter: @EvaTerezMakeup Instagram:@evaterezmakep Facebook:EvaTerezMakeupDesign
November 26, 2012 5 Comments
I know you know “that girl”- the hardest person on your list to shop for. I’ve heard that I’m that girl, actually I know I’m that girl. I can be so specific, yet don’t give a lot of hints to what I actually want in a gift. I’m sorry for all of those who
have to buy for me.
BUT there are things that are just so darn cute, convenient and witty- how could she not fall in love? I’ve tried to pick out some items that might spark some interest for that girl you’re having such a hard time buying for! Hope that helps!
1. ASOS Mistletoe Sweater $56
2. Butter London Holiday Polish $36
3. Metallic Mini pom pom flower $12
4. Heart Slipper Loafer $128
5. Bubbly Champagne Flutes Set of 4 $36.50
6. YSL lipstick $34
7. Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour $43
8. Ceramic Gold Bar Coin Bank | Thebay.com $14.99
9. Kate Spade Jewelbar Enamel Locket $98
10. Tory Desk Calendar With Stand $55
November 21, 2012 6 Comments