My Bump Style
Happy Monday! So many of you mommies-to-be have been asking about my “bump style” and where I have been shopping for maternity wear!
Quite honestly, the phrase “maternity wear” scared me and I wanted to avoid it by all means! I didn’t want to spend the extra money on clothes that I won’t wear in the near future. BUT, I laugh now- being 7 & a half months pregnant, I’m starting to realize that I really have NOTHING to wear (meaning nothing fits) and I need some desperate help from the maternity department! Again, I didn’t want to spend too much $$, so I only invested in items that I know would work for my next pregnancy and items I could still wear after baby boy comes. I certainly can’t forget the need to feel pampered with new nail polish shades, a candle that would help me relax, some great books and lottts of accessories!
Hope you mommies-to-be can relate!
-SHOP MY BUMP STYLE-
1. Black Maxi Dress | Tart Collections $142
2. Oh la la T | Zoe Karssen
3. Kiss the Future T | Zoe Karssen
4. Lace Front Blouse | TOPSHOP $76 thebay.com
5. Boyfriend Lacey Jeans | TOPSHOP $84 thebay.com
6. Ganado Fringe Scarf | $12
7. Supersoft Skinny Jeans | TOPSHOP $72 thebay.com
8. Alphabet Coin Bracelet | $60
9. Diptyque Candle | $60
10. Essie Nail Polish Snap Happy & She’s Pampered $8
11. Black Reva Flats | Tory Burch $225
12. Ballerina flat with Ankle Strap | $89.90
13. Bringing Up Bebe | $18