Makeup Monday | Holiday Glitz & Glam
One of my favourite parts of Christmas is getting all dressed up… including an extra little bit of glam when it comes to makeup! Today Brianne, from Eva Terez Makeup Design will be sharing some of her favourite holiday products to give you that extra sparkle this Christmas season!
1. Deborah Lippmann Holiday Polish $42 | The perfect amount of Holiday sparkle on your nails!
2. Mac ruby Roo lipstick $15 | Extreme matt red lips perfect for the holiday season!
3. Lip Line Perfector Makeup Forever $18| Keeps your red lips in line! Also prevents your lipstick color from bleeding.
4. Cream sparkle eye shadow bobbie brown $24 | Need I say more?
5. Prep and prime highlighter MAC $29 | Gives you a beautiful glow from underneath!
6. Limited Edition Double the bad benifit mascara $29 | For a dramatic lash look!
7. Metallic yellow gold glitter makeup forever $14 | Doesn’t everyone want a little glitter for a holiday party!? Just use a wet brush to apply or mix into a mixing medium formula (mac cosmetics carries one) You can use this product anywhere! I like to add a touch to my lips for a little bit of a glow!
8. Highlighting/ Bronzing Blush Due NARS $24 | Perfect combo for those sharp cheek bones
9. Mac #7 Lashes $16 | Natural length but gives you fuller eyelashes! Beautiful on all eye shapes!
10. Bobbi Brown long wear Gel eyeliner $22 | My favourite gel eye liner ever!!
Follow Brianne | Twitter: @EvaTerezMakeup Instagram:@evaterezmakep Facebook:EvaTerezMakeupDesign