Spring into Pinks and Peaches!
Spring shopping is my absolute favourite! It’s almost time to put away the big chunky scarves and look for tank tops and cute shorts! This season seems to be extra fun! So many colours to choose from and don’t you dare be scared to ware them! Colors are so so so wearable this season! Brights and pastels never looked so good!
With Easter just around the corner, I fall for pastels even harder…especially the coral and the roses! Everything I pin or add on to my currently obsessed list seems to be full of pinks and peaches! Anyone else having this problem? My above post is exactly what I’m talking about. I was planning to include teals, violets and powder yellows! Oops, not this time! Pinks and peaches have taken over my heart! I won’t even get into Rose Gold and the new Tiffany’s Rubedo metals… one word “SWOON”!
I think you get the idea!
Have a peachy day! xo
1. J.Crew Rain Drop Lace Top $110
2. Bauble Bar Peach Cushion Cut Earrings $40
3. Tiffany & Co. RUBEDO Metal padlock Charm $660
4. Tiffany & Co. Heart Lock Pendant With Key $1300
5. Proenza Schouler PS1 Pouch in Coral $1225
6. polder Miami Bracelet $117
7. J. Brand Coral Skinny Jeans $175
8. Anthropologie Coy Rain Wedges $128
9. Jazz Hands Glitter Peep Shoes $120